Valencia Airport

Aeropuerto de Manises

 



Valencia Airport also knows as Aeropuerto de Manises is located about 8Km west of the city.  Since 1995 the number of passengers using Manises Airport has doubled.  60% of travelers that arrive in Valencia are from Spanish flights and the remaining 40% is mostly from other European Countries.

Terminals

The airport has only one terminal.

Transportation, trains, buses, shuttles and private transports...

There are several ways to get to and from the airport depending on your preference and budget. 

Train Sign  Train

The airport has one train station with connections to the subway lines which will take you either to the city center or the port. The station is locates on the ground floor of the regional flights terminal.  Check schedules and prices at Metro Valencia.

bus sign  Bus

The airport has an excellent bus service into the city with departures from the outside of the arrivals lounge about every 20 minutes.  The price of the ticket should run you about 2,50€.

Taxis

You will find them at arrivals price should run you an average of 14-16€ into the city center.  Please keep in mind that very few taxis accept credit cards and that the fare should always be paid in cash.

 Shuttle Bus

If you find the cost of private transfer a bit expensive you might like to consider booking a seat on a Private Shuttle Bus at the Airport which stops at a number of place in the city.

 Private Transfers

A very convenient service is to pre-book a  Private Airport Transfer and have a driver meet you and take you to your destination.  Vehicles are available for all group sizes and to all destinations.

However you decide to go, you are sure to have wonderful time getting there....

 

Return to Spanish Airports Home Page from Valencia Airport

Return to Spain Travel Unleashed Home Page from Valencia Airport

   

 

Spain Hotel Offers
Book your hotel in Spain